- TCG’s Audience (R)Evolution: Updates from the Field
Congress C, Fourth Floor
Organized by Teresa Eyring, Executive Director, Theatre Communications Group.
- Explore, Create, Share: Digital Media and Arts Learning for Youth
Congress A, Fourth Floor
Organized by Kerry McCarthy, Program Officer, Arts and Historic Preservation, New York Community Trust.
- Don’t Let My Sad Expression Give You the Wrong Impression: The Tiers of a Grantmaker
Washington B, Third Floor
Organized by Esther Grimm, Executive Director, 3Arts.
- Cross-Team Collaborations
Washington C, Third Floor
Organized by Jessica Garz, Program Officer, Thriving Cultures, Surdna Foundation, and Judilee Reed, Program Director, Surdna Foundation.
- Capitalization in Practice: Moving from Conversation to Action
Regency C-1, Second Floor Mezzanine
Organized by Liz Curtis, President, TDC, and Rebecca Thomas, Vice President, Nonprofit Finance Fund.
- Placemaking: Revolution or Evolution?
Congress B, Fourth Floor
Organized by Grantmakers in the Arts.
- Human-Centered Design 101
Washington A, Third Floor
Organized by Peter Handler, Programs Director, The Richard H. Dreihaus Foundation.
- Action Steps to Building Equity and Resisting Racism
Regency C-2, Mezzanine Second Floor
Organized by Judi Jennings, Executive Director, The Kentucky Foundation for Women, and Justin Laing, Program Officer, Arts & Culture Program, The Heinz Endowments.