- Turning the Ship Around: New Twin Cities Arts Leaders Respond to a Changing Landscape
Organized by Susan Feder, Program Officer, The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- The Role of Arts and Culture in Countering Islamophobia
Organized and moderated by Sunita Iqbal, Program Assistant, The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
- Transforming Education Through Absent Narratives
Minnesota Humanities Center
Organized by David O’Fallon, PhD, President, Minnesota Humanities Center.
- The Writers Among Us and How They Survive
Organized by Frances Phillips, Program Director, Arts and the Creative Work Fund, Walter & Elise Haas Fund.
- Social Impact Investing: Lessons for the Field
Organized by Michelle Johnson, Program Officer, The Kresge Foundation; and Regina Smith, Managing Director – Arts and Culture, The Kresge Foundation.
- Roots of Rondo: Black Artists Rising
Hallie Q. Brown Community Center
Organized by Erik Takeshita, Community Creativity Portfolio Director, Bush Foundation.
- Imagining Philanthropia: Dreaming Out Loud
Organized by Tatiana Hernandez, Arts Director, Hemera Foundation.